top of page

Condo & Town Home Insurance

When you rent a condo, town home or apartment you should have renters insurance to protect your personal property.  In addition, most property owners require liability insurance with a minimal limit of $100,000.  If something unforeseen happens to your property the landlord will not be replacing your stuff.   

Renters Insurance

Renters insurance is an affordable way to replace your belongings for a loss caused by fire, theft, water damage (not caused by flood) and more.  A renters insurance policy can also help provide you with a short term place to stay if you don't have access to your home due to a covered peril. For example: if you can't live in your apartment because of fire damage or a water leak, your renters insurance can help pay for a short term stay at a hotel until you find a new place to stay.

Damage caused by a flood requires "Flood Insurance" and is not covered by renters insurance.  Give us a call.  We'll be happy to explain.  

With flexible deductibles, liability limits and enough property coverage to coverage a 4 bedroom apartment we can find the policy to not only fit your needs but also your budget.  You can also receive additional savings by bundling your renters and auto policies.  

Additional Discount Available for Bundling Renters & Auto Insurance

Additional coverage is available your computers, jewelry, weapons, pet damage, musical instruments and more.  Give us a call to speak with one of our licensed agents for a quote. 

Contact Us

We love hearing from you, let us know what’s on your mind


Email Address


Property Address*

Message to agent

bottom of page